When you purchase your centre ridge rails from CampKings Australia, you will be assured quality, reliable camping equipment that will last. These heavy duty, galvanised square steel ridge rails are recommended for creating a ridge line across the centre of your tarpaulin camping shelter, in order to strengthen it and allowing water to run off. The ridge rails easily slip over the spigots of your existing poles, instantly adding stability to your outdoor tarp structure. Centre ridge rails are essential for larger tarpaulin structures to assist in avoiding pooling and collapsing in the rain.
• Fully adjustable up to 30Ft (9.12m)
• Collapsed length is about 5Ft (1.55m)
• 22mm/25mm durable steel tubing
• 6 piece galvanised Aussie Steel
• Eye loops at both ends
• T-nut clamp easily secures extension
• Weather & rust resistant galvanised finish
• Adds strength and stability to any tarpaulin set-up
• Made Aussie Tough for CampKings Australia
Manufacturers 12 Month Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!